What Makes Us Different
At Atlantic Motorcar, we’re not your traditional used car dealer, and we don’t sell traditional used car dealer vehicles. So how are we different?
- No Pricing Games. By far, the biggest complaint with traditional dealers is pricing games. Our prices are clearly indicated on our vehicle window stickers. We save you time by pricing our vehicles competitively from the beginning. And the price on our website is the same as on our window stickers. No bait & switch.
- We Value Your Business. We value your time, and want your business, and work hard to earn it, which is why 97% of our sale customers become service customers as well. Take a look at our customer testimonials on the right, we've worked to earn that trust, and won't do anything to void it. It all comes down to respect, for you and your car.
- Fully Serviced Vehicles. Our 26 years of European auto experience allows us to select just the right vehicles, saving you headache, and heartache down the road. Each vehicle is thoroughly inspected and serviced by our professional Bosch Certified Technicians prior to sale. And we provide full documentation of the service and maintenance work performed, so you know exactly what we did to prepare the vehicle for you. Each vehicle comes with its own portfolio of Vehicle History Report, Service Records, Scheduled Service Plan, and Warranty.
- Comprehensive Warranty. Experience peace of mind when you purchase from us with Atlantic Motorcar’s comprehensive warranty coverage, included in the price of each vehicle. Extended warranties, offering nationwide coverage, are available for up to 4 years on most vehicles.
- No High Pressure Sales. We don’t employ a team of high pressure salesmen. We have one primary Sales contact, who works diligently to help you make your own decision. We just provide you with all of the tools and information to do so.
- We Take Trade Ins. Unlike some dealers, we are always happy to appraise and accept your used vehicle on trade. Our trade appraisals are fair, and binding, no game playing. Trading in saves you considerable money on sales tax, and in comparison to a private sale it is the easier, more convenient route. Plus, if something mechanically goes wrong with the vehicle we will not call you to demand answers, or refund. Selling on your own may, or may not, net a higher price, you may be responsible if someone goes wrong with the car after the sale, it will require cost of advertising, scheduling test drives and showings, unknown people visiting your home, and you’ll need to maintain current state inspection, registration, and insurance, etc…By far it is more expedient and hassle-free to simply sell to us, either on trade, or we do purchase outright.